The San Ramon Chamber’s Ambassador Committee is a dedicated group of business professional who give their time and endless energy to help the Chamber. We have selected approximately 15 active members to represent the Chamber. The Ambassadors are the greeters at all Chamber functions, they help introduce new and prospective members to current Chamber events and other members, as well as attend the numerous ribbon cuttings. They are an active group here to support the Chamber and its membership.
The mission of the Ambassador Committee is to utilize its public relations, education and networking capabilities to help maximize membership. They are committed to welcoming new Chamber of Commerce members into a comfortable networking environment. The program is committed to uniting the current and incoming members to help grow the community, local business and the Chamber membership.
The group meets the last Wednesday of every month for lunch in the Chamber conference room. Each Ambassador has the opportunity to showcase their business on the Chamber’s website as well as in our newsletters.
If you recently joined the Chamber and are not accustomed to the busy networking scene, we invite you to use the Ambassador Committee to your advantage. Look for anyone wearing a gold Chamber Badge at any Chamber function and introduce yourself as a new member. They’ll take it from there.
Meet the 2014 San Ramon Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors
Ambassador Chair: Laura O’Brien, Summit Financial Group, LLC
- Al Pacheco, Broker
- Wade Luckhardt, FASTSIGNS
- Elly Webster, Joyce Feldman Insurance Agency
- Gregory Wong, First Republic Bank
- Mary C. Whipple, Whipple, Mercado & Associates, LLP
- Michael Price, Brand Abound
- Natalie Cohan
- Debbie Chow, MenMuu Leadership Instituted
- Elvina Lui, Agape Villages, Inc.
- Norma Gonzalez, San Ramon Insurance Agency
- Richard Couch, ABA Learning Center
- Valerie Riveiro, Life Forward Group
- Justin Jozwiak, Trilogy Financial Services
- Joe Tagupa, Prudential CA Realty
- Jenny Tang, Guardian Life Insurance